To receive next day delivery you will need to order before 2pm on Mon-Thurs.
Orders placed on Friday before 3pm will be delivered on the following Monday.
To receive a Saturday Delivery you will need to order before 12am Friday.
You will receive tracking info via an email once your order leaves our warehouse. You will be able to track your order via the DPD website. They will send you tracking information in the email.
A signature is required for this service. If you are not in to accept the order, they will leave an unsuccessful delivery card. This will explain how to arrange redelivery.
DPD will try 3 times to deliver your package. If the delivery is unsuccessful they will send the item back to us and you will be refunded and incur return costs.
If an item is delivered to you via a courier that requires a signature, do not refuse the delivery. The cost of refusing a delivery and redelivery charges could amount to £15 and this fee will be pass onto yourself
We do not currently offer international postage options. We are working on offering this service
OUR RETURNS POLICY
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At Drone we are very friendly and endeavor to make the returns processes as easy as possible. The best way to return an item is to just give us a ring or email us. This way we can quickly get to know the details of your return situation and tailor a returns procedure to suit you.
Drone RETURNS POLICY
– If you are not satisfied with a particular purchase, you may return/exchange an item within 28 days from the date of delivery and are entitled to a full refund. – Returns/exchanges can take between 1-2 weeks. We will refund you your monies on the card or payment method you originally used. – For exchanges, we will refund you the difference if you choose to exchange the item for something of a lower cost. If the item is more expense we will ask you to pay the extra difference over the phone or via paypal. We will send you out a request. The return will be sent out again free of charge. – The goods and the packaging returned must be in perfect, re-sellable condition. – Drone holds the right to refuse a refund/exchange if we deem a product to be damaged or in an unsatisfactory condition.
We cannot accept any item back if:
– They are marked, stained, tainted, grip-taped (scooter deck/skateboard) or damaged in any way.
– The item becomes scented with aftershave, deodorant or marked by antiperspirant
– The item has been washed
– The item has been used outside
– The item shows signs of obvious wear/impact/rust
– The item packaging is damaged with tape marks
– Labels from clothing has been forcefully removed leaving holes/marks
– The item is a custom scooter or complete skateboard deck that has been assembled at the request of the customer. Putting skateboard trucks on decks, griptaping a scooter or skateboard, and putting a custom scooter together can scratch certain components that become unsellable.
Due to the nature of extreme sports, Drone cannot be held responsible for damage caused to products through general wear, improper use or landing incorrectly. Key examples are:
– Wheels de-coring
– Bars bending
– Skateboard Decks chipping
– Grip tape wrongly fitted by a non-professional
– Headsets wrongly fitted by a non-professional
– Bars for a stunt scooter cut down incorrectly by a non professional
– Any fault due to improper installation of a part / set-up of a product by a non-professional.
– Please email us that you are returning the item and send it with the item(s) you wish to return/exchange to the below PO BOX address. EXS Distribution Ltd (T/A Drone Scooters) Unit 7E, Grosvenor Street, Ashton Under Lyne, Mancheste, OL70RG
– The date of purchase and order information can be found on your confirmation email or via your account on the DRONESCOOTERS.COM website in the My Account section. If you can not find this information, email or ring us at firstname.lastname@example.org – We may require photographs of the product if the query refers to a possible manufacture defect. – Items being returned to us remain the responsibility of the customer until we have signed for them. Drone advises packaging the product thoroughly and using a recorded delivery service such as a courier to ensure we receive it intact.
Refund of your returns postage
– If we deem your return to be a consequence of our mistake, such as sending you the wrong size, wrong item, faulty items or warranty issues, then we will refund your postage costs once the return has been fully processed. You will be asked in some cases to provide proof of postage amount, such as photo of a postage receipt.
– Items being returned to us remain the responsibility of the customer until we have signed for them. UKSKATE advises that you use a respected courier to ensure that the product is recorded and safely delivered to us.
In the event of a refund, please allow 3-5 working days for funds to appear back in your account. *All refunded money will go to the card used to make the initial payment. It is not possible to refund a customer to a different credit or debit card.
Orders are usually dispatched before 4pm. If an order is cancelled before 4pm, we will issue a full refund immediately before goods are shipped including the shipping fee. If goods have already been shipped, we will not be able to refund the shipping fee, nor the return shipping fee (which must be paid for by the customer).
*Drone does not deliver at the weekend or on bank holidays. *The return to sender fee is often the same as your original postage charge, but this can vary